Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Aston Martin "007" CORGI

I just finished to restore this Aston Martin DB5 by Corgi. It belonged to one of my younger brother who was famous to destroye his toys. I save it from total destruction before it was too late. he "repainted" with black ink, get rid of the tires but all the mechanisms were fortunately intact. Only the ejectable seat was broken. I found a replica to replace it along with a set of original tires. As I had to repaint it I choose to do it in metallic silver (like in the movies) instead of the original gold color. The gold color had been chosen by Corgi to match the release of the new James Bond movie GOLDfinger.




Aston Martin DB5 "007" CORGI
Guns out
Ejectable seat (original passenger)
bullet shield "in"
bullet shield "out"

No comments:

Post a Comment